Moving to a foreign country

Even a simple (permanent) move to a different country could be followed by a taxable event.

We recommend planning any step of this nature carefully.

Please contact us for more information.

Residences in more than one country

If you maintain residences in different countries, the question arises regarding which country is entitled to tax your income.

Analysing your tax situation requires knowledge of the following branches of law:

  • Regulations of the countries concerned,
  • Foreign Transaction Law Act,
  • Double Taxation Agreements,
  • EU law and intergovernmental agreements.

We will be happy to guide you through this maze of varying laws.